mardi 28 juillet 2009

Tips for Treating a Sore Throat

Manageable and Cheep - Best of All No Medicine

Severely since I own been a little tomato I retain gotten circuitous sore throats unduly generation, especially during the spring and fall months. Shroud fall coming up indubitable briskly, and hence countless persons looking for advice, I wanted to pencil an article disguise tips for other suffers same me. Over the agedness I
obtain learned prevalent tips and tricks to helping hand make a sore throat sharpened. Here are some of the ones I amenability always count on and unparalleled of all are appropriate cheep; which is a need spell this economy. Crowing of all identical your heirs culpability use from these tips.

1. Gargle salt water - now I don ' t mean go down to the beach and get a cup full. In fact that probably will actually make it worse! You need to get a normal sized drinking glass and fill it full of water; I use tap water. ( Another tip is not to make it to cold or hot ) make it somewhere close to room temp. Then add a tablespoon or so of normal table salt to it and stir it in. It shouldn ' t dissolve. Then gargle it just like you would mouth wash. This is very effective and best of all even very young children can do it. Don ' t worry to much if you accidentally swallowing a little it wont really hurt you, just very salty tasting.

* You can do this many times a day - so unlike medicine it ' s just when ever you need the relief.

2. Suck on hard candy -

The liquid for the hard candy will also help to make your throat hurt less. Best of all it tastes really good!!! Keeping your mouth wet is very important to help you feel better.

3. Lemons and Honey -

Personally I happen to love lemons, however I know most people do not. For this tip all you need is a lemon and some honey. Take the lemon and cut it into wedges. You can make these as small or large as you want, depends on how much you like lemon. ( If you don ' t care for lemon very much I would say start off small to try it first ). Then squeeze some honey onto the lemon I use about a ½ to 1 teaspoon full. This gives it a nice sweet taste and cuts some of the bitter taste of the lemon. Then place the honey covered wedge in your mouth with the rind between your lips ( like kids do to make silly faces ) and suck very slowly.

* This probably helps the most out of all of my tricks. For me this will last at least a few hours!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire