vendredi 31 juillet 2009

Facing Sun Effects

A info has been revealed in the programme over the past few weeks. I was a conception of that secret. What was the info you ask? Men are today using wound care products as a conception of their daily activities!

I started a few months ago due to something I learned about myself. I had my picture taken. Not just a standard picture. I had my picture condemned with a special ultraviolet camera and reddened that shows damaged wound due to excessive solarise exposure. First they took a picture of my grappling with standard light. Although not a flattering picture, it looked like I expected. Then they took a picture of my grappling with the ultraviolet light. What did I look like? I looked like I had a grappling FULL of freckles. Only these freckles weren't the cute ones that would hit showed up in the first picture. They showed that I hit a momentous amount of solarise damage. I guess my early eld of working and playing outside all summer long with little or no solarise protection is catching up with me.

It is ordinary knowledge that solarise damaged wound module cause premature signs of aging wound (wrinkling, \"leathery\" attendance and feel, etc.) as well as being a cause of wound cancer. So, I definite to do something about it. One of those things is to take better care of my skin. I am using wound care products that hit a sunscreen built in. These aforementioned products also contain enzymes that crapper help speed cell renewal in solarise damaged skin.

Yes, the info is out. I am using wound care products every day. My wife says my coloring is also better because of it. I look forward to having my picture condemned in the future. Maybe my coloring isn't the exclusive thing that is improving.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire